If you don’t like your FuboTV subscription or trial you can cancel them at any time. The steps to unsubscribe will be different depending on where you signed up:
- Website account cancellation steps
- iTunes account cancellation steps
- Roku TV account cancellation steps
How to Cancel on the Website
If you signed up on the fubo.tv website then go to the website and make sure you are logged in. Then follow the steps below. This process works for canceling either free trials or subscriptions.
- Go to the fubo.tv homepage and click on your name in the corner of the screen. Then click ‘my account’.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the My Account page until you see ‘Subscription’ and ‘Cancel your subscription’. Click cancel and proceed to the next step.
3. Finally select the reason for leaving and then click ‘continue’ to cancel your account for good.
How to Cancel Roku TV
If you signed up for FuboTV via Roku TV then your subscription will automatically renew each month unless you cancel. To cancel follow the steps below:
- Go to the Roku TV website and sign in to your account.
- Go to Hello (your name) and click My Account
- Then Click on My Subscriptions
- Click Unsubscribe next to FuboTV
- Then when it asks you for confirmation click yes
How to Cancel on Itunes and AppleTV
You can unsubscribe on iTunes accounts in two different ways:
Unsubscribe on iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Go to the settings of your device
- Select iTunes & App store
- Select your AppleID
- Click view AppleID
- Click Subscriptions
- Next you will see a list of all the apps you are subscribed to. Find FuboTV and select it.
- Then click cancel subscription or cancel trial depending on what you have
- Finally, select confirm, and you are done!
Unsubscribe on AppleTV
- On the AppleTV go to settings
- Then go to Accounts
- Find subscriptions and click ‘Manage Subscriptions’
- Click FuboTV and then click cancel subscription
If you don’t see FuboTV you need to make sure you are signed in with the correct AppleID. If someone else has been using the device with a different AppleID you need to switch to yours to cancel Fubo.